||Click the thumbnail to change view.|
Hover over the large image to zoom.
Click the large image for a popup.
The C-Air is our most popular rise and recline chair in the healthcare sector.
The C-air blends a range of pressure management and posture solutions with the comfort and style
of a chair you would choose for your own home. This is why the C-air has become one of our most
popular healthcare chairs.
The C-air is a highly versatile rise recliner available in a complete range of sizes and with an option of
six different back styles to meet support needs. Choose from a deeply comfortable waterfall back with
cushions that can be positioned for individual comfort to lateral styles that support the back in a
With care central to the design, the C-air can also be purchased with interchangeable seat cushions to
address specific pressure care challenges and with removable covers for ease of cleaning and
- Waterfall back cushions can be individually adjusted for the user's comfort and support.
- Upgrade to a range of alternative fixed back cushions, each designed to support specific care
- Back and seat cushions are upholstered in vapour permeable multi-way stretch fabric, to aid
pressure care. The fabric is washable at 95° and available in a range of colours.
- The chair arms are fully upholstered or upgraded with wooden knuckles for grip and support.
- The seat cushion cover is designed with zip fasteners to allow quick access to remove the seat
cushion for cleaning, or to upgrade the pressure cushion to meet the user's specific needs.
- A convenient pocket is fitted onto the side of the chair for ease of storage.
- The chair comes with, as standard, a single motor, two-way, Tilt in Space mechanism.
This movement supports the back in a constant 90° angle as the chair reclines and the leg
rest elevates. Other mechanisms are available.
- The seat and leg chaise are generously padded with memory foam for comfort and support,
and is removable if required.
- A loop is provided at the front of the arm for the handset to be stored.
- The C-air comes with castors with an option of having glides.
Considered users, those who require:
* Postural support
* Pressure care management
* Assistance from sitting to a stand position
Choose from a selection of healthcare grade fabrics and colours to match interiors -
see the fabric cards at the foot of the page.
All Repose Chairs come in a range of sizes for that perfect fit.
|16" (40cm)||to||20" (51cm)|
|18" (45cm)||to||28" (71cm)|
|18" (45cm)||to||22" (56cm)|
Software: EuropaCart, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.08894 Seconds
Memory Usage: 7.68428 Megabytes