The M2 Gas-Tip Shower, Toilet and Commode chair provides definitive positioning and postural
management for those who are unable to maintain their body posture and require extra support when showering or toileting.
The gas spring-operated tilt-in-space enables optimal positioning and redistribution of pressure whilst showering and toileting.
Tilting the body has the effect of distributing weight over a larger contact surface providing a simple and effective way to combat the
build up of pressure and changing pressure points.
As with all the shower, toilet and commode chairs they are manufactured from high quality stainless steel that will not degrade over time.
In addition, the M2 Gas-Tip has moulded polyurethane upholstery to ensure exceptional comfort and ease of cleaning. As with all the M2
range, the chairs can be purchased complete with a range of accessories such as footrests, headrests and lateral supports or each accessory
prescribed separately onto a basic model depending on individual requirements.
10 day despatch promise: standard M2 Gas Tip shower, toilet and commode chairs are available for despatch within 10 working days from receipt of order.
- Domestic home use
- Hospice and care home environments
- For those with or at risk of developing an unconventional body shape
- For those with postural-related problems
- Attendant propelled
- Manual, gas spring-operated tilt-in-space
- Stainless steel framework, powdered lacquered
- Adjustable seat height, telescopic legs
- Removeable open, horseshoe polyurethane seat with seat cover
- Cushioned polyurethane armrests
- Lockable, swivel armrests for side transfer and hoisting
- Flexible, adjustable net-weave backrest
- 125mm wheels, braked
- Fits over standard toilet
- Attendant propelled
- Height adjustable footrests
- Commode Pans for round and horseshoe seats
- Round aperture seat
- Bespoke seat modules
- Height and depth adjustable headrest with mounting kit
- Height adjustable headrest with mounting kit
- Supportive calf rest
- Lateral supports with holders
- Legrest elevation kit
- Footplate for mounting on legrest elevation kit
- Crossbar and Crossguard
- Shower Chair Belt (Aeromesh fabric)
- Universal strap
- Ankle Huggers
- Toe Straps
- Tilt-in-space: 37 degrees backwards, 7 degrees forward
- Seat height: 555mm, 575mm, 595mm, 615mm
- Seat width: 465mm
- Seat depth: 440mm
- Width between armrests: 460mm
- Backrest: 240mm x 435mm - depth adjustment up to 100mm
- Overall width: 570mm
- Overall height: 1000mm, 1020mm, 1040mm, 1060mm (dependent on seat height)
- Overall length: 770mm (without footrests)
- Footrest height from seat: 400mm - 525mm (25mm increments)
- Toilet height clearance: 465mm, 485mm, 505mm, 525mm (dependant on seat height)
- Weight of chair: 21kg/3 stones 4lbs
Weight Limit: 140kg/22 stones
Great mobility - easy to push!